понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

floating dock ontario




Was really good. I stuck to my 200 calories, and I walked around Denver. I bought my "boyfriend" (I put it in quotations b/c I have no idea what we officially are, but whatever Anyway, I bought him and my son McDonalds and donuts. I only had coffee And then I went to Denver where he wanted to take me out to dinner, but I declined, instead we went to Red Rocks and walked around. Then I had to stop for gas, and my son was hungry so I bought him a muffin. I saw all this candy and food that looked good, but everytime I thought about buying it I thought, why? Why bother? Itapos;s just not worth it. And I kept thinking of what my friend said "Stop thinking like a piggy" And I walked right out of there. Any my son kept trying to feed me his food, but I didnapos;t eat. I just smoked my cigarettes, and chewed my sugarfree gum, and drank my diet coke.� And then we get home and my "bf" wants to order food. So, he orders pizza and calzones, and what do I do?�I fake a migraine and go to bed at 8pm.=) hahaha FABULOUS. Makes my previous day of binging not so bad when I can starve it off. I hopw you ladies are having a wonderful day.

cure elbow golfer, floating dock ontario, floating dock part, floating dock parts, floating dock plan.



Комментариев нет: