пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

boys military schools




See, tomorrow, tomorrow Iapos;m marrying my guy. I canapos;t bloody believe it but its TRUE And it seems like thereapos;s so much to do but there really isnapos;t aside from packing for the honeymoon and waiting.

Tania and Rob are driving in from Maryland today. And I canapos;t smeggin wait Its going to be such fun seeing them on apos;my turfapos; for once.

and of course... Everything to do with the wedding looks great The cake topper looks great, the favors look great, the placecards look great... Its wonderful Now theres really nothing left to do but just let it go as its meant to. And pray for the best.

So Florida Here I come next time I type something here, Iapos;ll have a new last name and Iapos;ll have one 2 rings instead of one

(p.s. I have a cold... Doesnapos;t that just suck)

face lift surgery without, boys military schools, boys mini bikes, boys miracle, boys mooning.



Комментариев нет: