воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

coldwater creed




Hi, everyone. Iapos;m Josh, Frost, or Enperuto/Empoleon. Iapos;m 15, currently, and to date have typed "The End" on one novel. That was for AugNoWriMo this past year, which�I finished in 9/10 days. This will be my third NaNo, fifth WriMo total, and hopefully the second sucessful one. The reason I am posting this is because all my friends from�AugNo are hounding me.�And Iapos;m not ready for another week of school and so hopefully this might help stave it off, however temporarily.�

Anyways, the universe I will be writing this in is science fiction, which aside from fanfic is the only thing I really ever write. I want it to be a more realistic depiction. An extension of our real world onto the canvas of near space. Hyperspace does exist, but it isnapos;t anywhere close to instant - it still takes a good quarter of a year to get to Alpha Centauri. The cradle of civilization is now the Solar System, which is quickly becoming overpopulated and bloated. The technology is similar to real world - laptops, guns, cars - only newer and, in most ways, better. Thatapos;s my premise, and so far I donapos;t have anything else to go on except a character name (Davros) and a handful of world names that he might happen upon on his travels.�

As far as flavors go, I believe Iapos;ll start with�Pomegranate, because itapos;s a bit obscure a flavor as flavors go and it has some nice things in it.



chemical and physical properties of gold, coldwater creed, coldwater covered bridge, coldwater course golf michigan, coldwater course golf.



Комментариев нет: