четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

exit realitor




Sometimes iapos;m not sure if iapos;m studying because iapos;m usually so engeng. But there always seem to be a whole backlog of work waiting for me to do. I guess the study culture here is a lot of condensed information (not really spoonfeeding anymores) and so you need to sit down with a text to digest what has been taught in lectures. And my odontogenesis practicals are crazy shitass drawing/tracing lessons because they freaking make us draw microscope slides of like, dej and developing teeth. We all end up printing the images (all digital btw) and tracing them on top of the lightboxes in the computer lab, then painstakingly shading them so they look well, decent. I still hate that they expect us to shade our images, ms singapore education here believes in scientific drawings. My drawing skills have definitely improved this year. Heh.

so in two weeks of practical iapos;ve drawn a rabbit foetus, a human foetal head, numerous dejs and developing teeth, not that i can see any stellate reticulum in any of my slides, and the enamel and dentine are just... Two different shades of carbon.

anyway iapos;m in the midst of moving. My happy birthday present to myself is moving to a new place (and subsequently paying the rent) where once i get my housemate to configure wireless for me i can see images when i use the internet -rolls eyes from singapore to melbourne and back again-.

i sometimes wish i had more to blog about, but seeing as that this used to be emocyberspace, iapos;d like to think this means iapos;m less emo nowadays heh.
exit realitor, exit realestate quebec, exit realestate fredericton, exit realestate.



Комментариев нет: